Engage, Involve, Inspire
The Gate Arts Centre is a Community focused Charity that has been around for 10 years. We believe that the Arts have a strong impact on developing individuals and have incredible power to engage positively with communities. As like many cultural venues across Wales, we are in critical need for monetary support amidst tough financial cuts, and are looking for people who share our passion and belief in the arts in Wales, and keeping it alive!
We would like to invite you to come and support the arts in Cardiff and here at The Gate. Whether this is something that interests you, a family member, a friend, or anyone you know who loves the arts and what’s to help promote them across Cardiff, we want you involved!
It could be a one off donation, regular giving, whatever you feel you can offer! If you are passionate about sharing your love of the arts, community of developing people, then either look at the details below, or get in touch with us and ask about becoming a Gate Ambassador.
Become an Ambassador!
Are you passionate about the arts? Is the community in your heart? Have you been looking for something to get behind and support in an active and hands on way? We are currently recruiting for people to help form our board of Ambassadors!
If you are interested in this role, or know somebody who would be perfect to be a part of our board, then please get in touch with us, either by telephone on 02920 483344 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you want to come in for a chat, our door is always open and you can find out some of the huge benefits of becoming an ‘Ambassador for the Arts’.
We are really excited to meet you!
What is an Ambassador?
We are looking for people to support us and become ‘Gate Ambassadors’. You would not only be giving financially, but become part of our community, celebrating the greats arts culture of Cardiff. To become an ambassador, we are looking for giving of £20 a month.
As a Gate Ambassador, benefits include;
- A free bottle of wine to enjoy at the first event you come to as a new ambassador.
- Newsletter 4 times a year including information on what has been going on and keeping you up to date on activities within our arts community.
- Be the first to know what’s coming up with advanced copies of our Brochure a week before they are officially launched.
- Special invites to exclusive ‘Gate Ambassador Events’, happening throughout the year and organised for you.
- 2 free class tickets, for you and a friend to try.
- 2 free theatre tickets to selected theatre events.
- Gate Ambassador Evenings, with a private reception and invitations to meet the artists, varying from art gallery nights to events in our theatre.
- A bottle of wine for you and a friend to share if you invite them to become a Gate Ambassador too!
- Joining our community of Gate Ambassadors, and make friends with others who are helping to support the arts!